.jpg)
Hi Friends! I'm excited about getting the chance to share stories with you from all over the world again! God has really been preparing my heart for this trip and teaching me to depend on Him! Being on the planning end of this trip I have gotten to see a lot of how the Lord has worked to pull this adventure together. Whether it is directing us to great missionary contacts or lowering the price of a plane flight on the exact day we are purchasing them, God has been faithful!!! I am continually amazed at His provision thus far and can't wait to see how what He will do next! Please pray for us as we head out on the morning of the 16th for Hong Kong. Thanks for joining my journey and for all your love and support!

11 comments:
I am the first to write on this thing! BOYA!
I love you! Be safe over there!
so sad to not be travelling with you :( but excited to be praying for you while you GO!
3rd verse, same as the first! :) So excited to see what happens next!
Sorry we couldn't get to you in time when you were in SF... it would have been cool to hang out for a couple of hours. Have a great trip and blog lots so we can know what you're up to!
Keeping you in my prayers. I wish you much success. Take care and stay safe. Love you
What's up? Long time no hear from.
Love You!
Hi Sarah
I am praying that God keep you in His great care. I pray that you are used by God to do His work and the people you are ministering to will have their eyes open for God's truth and love.
Could you please post a mailing address for financial support?
love to you
Relayed message forom PCR. Be careful, love you!
Your blog brought tears to my eyes. What a blessing you have been to the children and they to you. You have'ubuntu'. Stay safe. Love you!
Post a Comment